Fancy a few nights away Glamping with everything set up ready for you?
We will set up one of our fully equipped tents on one of the campsites listed below for a minimum of 2 nights.
- Full Glamping set up - tent, beds, bedding, lighting, chairs, cool box, small equipped kitchen area, towels
- A Welcome Hamper of scrummy Norfolk Produce - Milk, homemade bread, MarGins chucks eggs, tea, coffee and apple juice
- Campsite pitch fee's
What isn't included?
- Travel to and from your chosen Glamping location but there will be car parking at your pitch
- Insurance - please make sure you have your own adequate travel and holiday insurance
- Meals - you can either self cater or eat out at the many wonderful pubs, cafe's and restaurants on the Norfolk Coast
How to book:
- Choose one of the tent set up options below depending on how many people are in your party
- Choose a campsite from the list below
- Complete our enquiry form
- We will get back to you with availability and any further information you would like
- A deposit of £75 is required to confirm your holiday. The full balance is due 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date
- We do ask for a £100 refundable damage deposit
- Fire pit hire - Cost £15 (includes enough fuel for 2 days)
- Evening Platter of Norfolk Produce on your day of arrival to enjoy at leisure in your tent - Cost £19.50 per person (Children age 12 and under - cost £12.00)
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your tent option and we're very happy to recommend a campsite depending on where you would like to explore and what you like to see and do.......
If there is a campsite or location you would like us to pitch one of our glamping tents on that is not on our list below do let us know.
Group bookings: We have 4 tents which can sleep up to 10 people. Click here to find out more.
Call Gin on 07787 534809 or fill out one of our Contact Forms and Gin will be in touch.
Cost: £225 for 2 nights and then £60 for any additional nights added
Our standard tent set up for 2 people
*1 small bed may be added for a child up the age of 6. Cost: £20
Single occupancy - £195 plus £50 for any additional nights added
Cost: £295 for 2 nights and then £70 per any additional nights added
This set up has an extra sleeping compartment that can accommodate:
- 3 adults
- 2 adults and 2 children (up to the age of 11)
- 1 adult and up to 4 children (up to age of 11)
Cost: £395 for a 2 night holiday and then £80 per night for any additional nights added
This is our largest tent set up as 2 tents are joined together giving you 2 sleeping compartments plus a large living area:
- 4 adults
- 2 adults and up to 4 children (up to the age of 11)
We’ve had a fabulous few days camping in ‘Samphire’, what a wonderful tent!
so well equipped with everything a family of novice campers could ever need. The girls really enjoyed their cute slepping area, especially the fairy lights and comfy beds, and we shared some lovely family time stargazing around the fire pit. Thank you so much Gin and Mark, we hope MarGins goes from strength to strength.
Dog friendly glamping: Obviously you will want to bring along your gorgeous pooch(s). We provide everything for the dog, so you don't have to bring it all with you......just add £7.50 per dog per night
Choose where you would like to Glamp from this list of campsites on the Norfolk Coast and then complete our Enquiry Form to check availability:
- Deepdale Backpackers and Camping - a fantastic setting on the North Norfolk Coast and a great location for exploring North Norfolk. This campsite put's on some amazing festivals and so much more! Check out our Speciality Weekends to find out more (Please note - during the summer peak season a minimum 5 night stay is applied at Deepdale Camping)
- High Sand Creek at Stiffkey - a breathtaking location based right on the Norfolk Coast Path overlooking the salt marshes
- Galley Farm Campsite - 1 mile inland from beautiful Blakeney. Please note - this is not a dog friendly campsite
- Dreamy Hollows - a quiet back to nature campsite with just 12 private pitches nestled in the woodland
- Beeston Regis Holiday Park - set on the cliff tops with far reaching views out to sea. A brilliant location for exploring the Sheringham and Cromer area
- Manor Caravan Park - located in the beautiful village of Happisburgh with views of the infamous lighthouse
- Hickling Campsite - just a couple of miles inland, this campsite is a great location to explore the coast and the beautiful Norfolk Broads
- Canal Camping - a few miles inland and a lovely rural setting set right next to the old Dilham canal
- Waxham Sands - a remote campsite located along the sand dunes very close to Horsey where you are very likely to spot a few seals!
- Tuddenham Caravan Park - set on the cliff tops at California Sands close Caister-on-Sea overlooking a vast sandy beach
Please note: glamping holidays are dependant on pitch availability on the above campsites