Fancy a few nights of luxury camping with everything set up ready for you?
We will set up one of our fully equipped tents on one of the campsites listed below for a minimum of 2 nights, so when you arrive you can start your holiday straight away.
Luxury camping for people who love the big outdoors (but don't want the hassle of setting it all up.....and taking it all down!)
Click HERE to find out about our Accessible Glamping option
- Full camping set up - tent, beds, bedding, lighting, chairs, cool box, small equipped kitchen area, towels and much more
- A Welcome Hamper of Norfolk Produce
What is NOT included?
- Campsite pitch fees
- Insurance - please make sure you have your own adequate travel and holiday insurance
- Meals - you can either self cater or eat out at the many wonderful pubs, cafe's and restaurants on the Norfolk Coast
2 night minimum booking
Mid season: 4th - 21st May, 31st May - 30th June, 6th - 20th September
- First 2 nights - £65 per night for up to 2 people (Single occupancy - £55pn)
- £40pn for any extra nights added (Single occupancy - £30pn)
- £7.50 per night for any extra persons we are accommodating
Peak Season: 1st - 3rd May, 22nd - 30th May, 1st July - 5th September
- First 2 nights - £75 per night for up to 2 people (Single occupancy - £65pn)
- £50pn for any extra nights added (Single occupancy - £40pn)
- £10 per night for any extra persons we are accommodating
- Please note: 3 night minimum booking from 24th July to 6th September
No cost for children under 2 years if bringing your own travel cot and bedding
Dog friendly: Obviously you will want to bring along your gorgeous pooch(s). We provide everything for the dog, so you don't have to bring it all with you......just add £5.00 per dog per night (we are donating 25% of the cost of your dogs holiday to Help for Homeless Hounds during 2020)
How to Book:
- Choose a campsite from the list below
- Complete our ENQUIRY FORM
- We will get back to you with availability and total cost including campsite fees plus any further information you would like
- We will book the campsite for you and include the cost in your holiday balance
- A deposit of £75 per tent is required to confirm your holiday. The full balance is due 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date
- We do ask for a £100 refundable damage deposit
- Please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before booking your holiday
- Fire pit hire - Cost £15 (includes enough fuel for 2 days)
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your tent option and we're very happy to recommend a campsite depending on where you would like to explore and what you like to see and do.......
If there is a campsite or location you would like us to pitch one of our tents on that is not on our list below do let us know.
Our standard tent set up for up to 2 people
- Separate sleeping compartment
- Room for 1 travel cot or small bed
- Living area with equipped kitchen
Two sleeping compartments and a living area that can accommodate either:
- 3 adults
- 2 adults and 2 small children
Choose where you would like to camp from this list of campsites on the Norfolk Coast and then complete our Enquiry Form to check availability:
Galley Farm Campsite
1 mile inland from beautiful Blakeney. Please note - this is not a dog friendly campsite
Please note: Glamping Holidays are dependant on pitch availability on the above campsites
We’ve had a fabulous few days camping in ‘Samphire’, what a wonderful tent!
So well equipped with everything a family of novice campers could ever need. The girls really enjoyed their cute sleeping area, especially the fairy lights and comfy beds, and we shared some lovely family time stargazing around the fire pit. Thank you so much Gin and Mark, we hope MarGins goes from strength to strength.
Having everything set up and taken down for us made this just a great, fun and hassle free outdoor holiday for us
"I didn't want a luxury glamping experience. As a single parent I just wanted a way to camp that wouldn't be too hard work! This was perfect, the tent was not fancy - it's just a really nice, very well designed and sturdy one, with all the kit you might bring yourself. Having everything set up and taken down for us made this just a great, fun, hassle free outdoor holiday for us and we're already planning the next one"