We are very excited to introduce our new 'Ride and Glamp' holidays located at Warham on the beautiful North Norfolk coast.
Two of our tents will be set up, fully equipped on an exclusive piece of land overlooking the breathtaking saltmarshes with far reaching views from Wells-next-the-Sea to Blakeney Point and direct access to the Norfolk Coast Path.
Not only are we extremely dog friendly, but due to the farm having equine facilities you can bring your horse too, how amazing is that??
Our tents will be set up fully equipped with everything you'll need:
- Beds (can be made up as singles or doubles)
- Lighting (solar and battery operated)
- Small equipped kitchen with a gas burner
- Table and Chairs
*All you will need to bring is your bedding and towels
Facilities will be basic but there are shared toilets, a shower, a fridge and a washing up area plus fire pits and BBQ's for your use.
Everything will made from recycled, upcycled or re-purposed 'stuff'!
Our tents can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. You can also bring a small pop up tent if you want to accommodate more members of your group.
The dates for these holidays are very limited this year, so please book early to avoid disappointment:
- Monday 3rd to Monday 17th August
- Wednesday 26th August to Friday 4th September
- 2-night minimum bookings
- Normal Terms and Conditions apply
Cost to book one of our tents:
- £85 per night based on 2 people sharing
- £5 per night for any extra people
- £10 extra if you bring a small tent
- £10 per dog for the duration of your holiday (up to 2 dogs - please bring everything needed for your dog)
- £100 refundable damage deposit per tent (refunded within 24hrs post holiday if no damage)
The 500 acre farm is set in an absolutely stunning location with grass margins around all of the fields and access to the beautiful saltmarshes. It offers off-road hacking with many small hunt jumps for those wishing to jump.
The award winning Holkham beach is a short distance away with miles of beach to explore. Click here to find out more about riding on Holkham beach
- Horses can be accommodated either stabled or at grass.
- The stables are large traditional brick and flint.
- Barley straw for bedding is supplied within the cost and wood shavings can be supplied if required with a surcharge.
- Hay and feed can be supplied with a surcharge.
- All buckets, barrows, forks etc are available on site for your use.
- A wash down area is available with hot hose shower and a horsewalker.
- Paddocks are all fenced with electric fencing.
- Area for parking horse boxes
- A 55 x 33 foot menage is also available with show jumps and a grass dressage arena
- They also offer instruction from India Vaughan-Jones who events at 4 star levels and is a UKCC qualified coach
- Stables £20 per night
- Grazing only £12 per night