We are very excited to introduce our new pop-up glamping site located on the outskirts of the village of Warham on the beautiful North Norfolk coast in an area of outstanding natural beauty (AONB).
Two of our tents will be set up, fully equipped on an exclusive piece of land overlooking the breathtaking saltmarshes with far reaching views from Wells-next-the-Sea to Blakeney Point with direct access to the Norfolk Coast Path.
Not only are we dog friendly, but if you have a horse, you can bring them along too (scroll down for more information).
Our tents will be set up fully equipped with everything you'll need for a hassle free luxury camping holiday:
- Beds & bedding (can be made up as singles or doubles)
- Lighting (solar and battery operated)
- Small equipped kitchen with a gas burner
- Table and Chairs
*All you will need to bring is your towels and torches
Tents can accommodate up to 4 people.
Facilities: there will be two toilets, a quirky shower in a converted horse box, a communal fridge and washing up area plus fire pits and BBQ's for your use. I'm afraid there is no power on this site.
Everything will be made from recycled, upcycled or re-purposed 'stuff'!
Our new site is located on farmland, so you may see some farm vehicles plus there are adjacent fields with farm animals in (all fenced off) or with produce growing.
Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times to protect the farm animals and abundance of wildlife, such as nesting birds, in this protected area of outstanding natural beauty.
Dates: 1st - 31st August
- £95 per night based on 2 people sharing
- £10pppn for any extra people we accommodate
- £10 per dog for the duration of your holiday (up to 2 dogs - please bring everything you need for your dog)
- £100 refundable damage deposit per tent (refunded within 48hrs post holiday if no damage)
- If you would like to bring a horse, please see details below
This site is perfect for anyone looking to totally get away from it all. There are walks galore straight from your tent, simply sit and experience the wonderful wildlife, flora and fauna and spend long evenings watching the fabulous sunsets of Norfolks big skies, while sharing stories and toasting marshmallows around the fire pit.
The Three Horseshoes pub in Warham village is a short walk away and Wells-next-the-Sea is just a 1.5 mile walk along the coast path or a 5 minute drive. A popular fishing town full of fabulous places to eat and drink, quirky lanes full of independent shops and a harbour to sit and enjoy your fish and chips and watch the world go by.
The award winning Holkham beach and estate is only 5 miles away with a vast sandy beach to explore plus you can ride your horse along the beach!
More information click here on what to do in the area.
MarGins Holidays fully adhere to the Countryside Code and a poster with how to respect our fragile environment is displayed on site
Please note - You do not have to have a horse to be able to stay at this exclusive site.
For Availability please see calendar below. This is for guidance only - once an enquiry is confirmed the calendar is then updated.
The 500 acre farm is set in an absolutely stunning location. It offers off-road hacking on meadows around the farm with many small hunt jumps for those wishing to jump.
The award winning Holkham beach is a short distance away with miles of beach to explore. Click here to find out more about riding on Holkham beach
Please note - horses are not permitted on the saltmarshes or on the Norfolk Coast Path National Trail.
- Horses can be accommodated either stabled or at grass
- The stables are large traditional brick and flint
- Barley straw for bedding is supplied within the cost and wood shavings can be supplied if required with a surcharge
- Hay and feed can be supplied with a surcharge
- All buckets, barrows, forks etc are available on site for your use
- A wash down area is available with hot hose shower and a horsewalker
- Paddocks are all fenced with electric fencing
- Area for parking horse boxes
- A 55 x 33 foot menage is also available with show jumps and a grass dressage arena
- They also offer instruction from India Vaughan-Jones who events at 4 star levels and is a UKCC qualified coach
- Stables £20 per night
- Grazing only £12 per night
Please state in your enquiry to us that you would like to bring your horse(s) and we will put you in direct contact with the owner of the livery