MarGins Tent Elves have conducted a Risk Assessment and put in place the following measures to ensure the safety of all our guests and elves. We hope that these will reassure you that we are doing all we can to keep you safe, however if you have any queries or require any further information, please do get in contact.
We have taken the difficult decision that our Walking Holidays are too high a risk to manage safely and will not be taking any bookings for these. Our Glamping Holidays are set up on campsites of choice all along the Norfolk Coast but due to the amount of cleaning that will be required for each tent, as a very small business we will not have the capacity to be able to commit to cleaning each tent in multiple locations to the high standard that will be required to ensure the safety of us all.
Glamping at Deepdale Backpackers and Camping - Due to their decision to keep their toilet and shower facilities closed during July we are unsure at present on whether our August holidays will be able to go ahead.
Our new Pop-up Glamping site at Warham will only have 2 tents set-up providing plenty of social distancing. A toilet will be allocated for each tent plus there will be cleaning equipment on site should you wish to clean in-between our cleaning programme each day. The shared shower will also have cleaning equipment available but will also be cleaned twice a day by us.
MarGins Safety Measures:
- We will fully adhere to official Government Safety Guidelines
- Full payment will be due 10 days prior to holiday start date
- If you are unable to go ahead with your holiday due to Covid-19 please inform us immediately. You will then have the option to postpone your holiday to another date within our 2020 or 2021 season
- No refund will be made from MarGins. Please make sure you have adequate travel insurance
- If any member of your party shows any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 during your holiday, you must all leave straight away to go home following the official Government guidelines, to self isolate. Please inform us immediately
- No refund will be made if you have to leave your holiday early due to illness (including Covid-19)
- If, following Government guidance, you are required to stay in our accommodation, you will be liable for the full cost of the duration of your stay
- We will continue to supply everything you will need for a hassle-free luxury camping holiday but we will not be including non-essential items such as; umbrellas, magazines, board games and information leaflets
- Although we already pride ourselves on a high standard of cleanliness; absolutely everything we supply will be cleaned using a recommended cleaner and steamer in-between guests. This will include zips on canvas doors, all cutlery and kitchen equipment, chairs and all surfaces
- We will wear Personal Protective Equipment when cleaning the tents and when meeting guests (which will be disposed of appropriately and changed for every clean)
- A box of cleaning equipment will be supplied for guests along with latex gloves, wipes and hand sanitiser
- A leaving and arrival time will be given to all guests to make sure we have time to clean and air the tent
- We will continue to meet our guests to provide a short health and safety briefing with a 2 metre distance at all times, but only one person will be able to enter the tent for the briefing. Detailed information and checklist of 'how to use' all equipment and our safety measures will also be supplied
- Bedding - will be washed on a 60 degree heat setting. A new set of duvets and pillows (with protectors) will be supplied for each new arrival. Guests also have the option to bring their own bedding
- Towels - please bring your own (including tea towels)
Our guests and our own safety is our ultimate priority.
We wish you safety and health and look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful North Norfolk Coast
xx Gin, Mark, Miss Brylie and Little Elfie xx