We are very excited to announce that this year we have our 2 brand new Glamping tents set up at the award winning eco-friendly Deepdale Camping and Rooms, located on an organic farm in the beautiful village of Burnham Deepdale on the breath-taking North Norfolk coast.
They are fully equipped with everything you’ll need for a hassle-free camping holiday, with a touch of MarGins luxury, so that when you arrive you can start your holiday straight away.
The tents are set up on 2 of their most exclusive pitches, with uninterrupted views over the Deepdale woodland and farmland with the most spectacular sunsets.
We can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in each tent.
Plus, we are dog friendly (up to 2 dogs)
Still some availability, but book quick to avoid disappointment
Included in each tent:
- One permanent double bed with duvet and pillows
- 2 inflatable sleeping mats plus sleeping bags and pillows (for children)
- A single camp bed is available if 3 adults are sharing with mattress topper, duvet and pillow
- Small equipped kitchen area
- Gas cooker, kettle, toaster, pots and pans, cooking utensils, cutlery, plates/bowls/mugs/glasses, chopping board, washing up bowl and liquid, bin and much more
- Small fridge with freezer compartment
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, salt and pepper and local rapeseed oil
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Electric hook up & power sockets
- Firepit and BBQ (includes a starter kit of logs, kindling and firelighter, more logs etc can be purchased from Deepdale reception)
The tents are located close to the toilet and shower facilities.
Available to book from 17th May through to 19th September (depending on lockdown restrictions).
Please note - there is a 2-night minimum booking and 3-night minimum booking over Bank Holidays and the school summer holidays
HOW TO BOOK
Prices are from £110 per night based on 2 people sharing (plus £10pn for any extra people we accommodate.
10% discount for solo bookings.
Please note there will be an additional £100 damage deposit added. This will be refunded post holiday if there is no damage.
Dogs £5 per night
Deepdale Camping will be taking all bookings for our tents via their online booking system
- Select Luxury Camping and input how many children will be with you, then select how many tents you would like and if you are bringing your dog(s)
Or you can contact the Deepdale office direct on 01485 210256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and will to make a booking.
You can still contact us for more information on the tents:
Telephone: 07787 534809
All 2021 bookings come with the Deepdale Camping and Rooms Covid 19 Booking Promise.
Read MarGins Holidays Covid-19 Safety Measures HERE
I had some of the best sleep I've had in ages!
"The beds are soooo comfy and after all the fun you’re bound to have whilst staying in the area, you won’t feel like you’re in a camp bed at all. I had some of the best sleep I’ve had in ages! It’s the attention to detail that makes staying in the safari tent a bit more luxurious. Comfortable chairs with blankets, mattress toppers and cosy duvets, hot water bottles (which because of the heat wave we didn’t need!) tiny fairy lights and bunting. It really is hassle free camping and we loved our tent immediately. Having literally dropped our bags we were able to have a little walk down to the salt marshes, just as the sun set" A snippet from Emma and her lovely families review.
Here are loads of excuses for visiting the beautiful North Norfolk Coast throughout the year. We list both our own events and what's on around the North Norfolk Coast and inland. The listings here include festivals, courses, concerts, guided walks, quizzes, activity breaks and festive celebrations - All great reasons for staying at Deepdale Backpackers & Camping.
Supporting, promoting and showcasing the best in local, original music.
We host occasional evenings of original acoustic music from exceptional artists and larger events like Deepdale Hygge & Deepdale Festival at Deepdale Backpackers & Camping on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast.