Limited availability left in August:
- 2nd - 4th August
We do have availability during September
See below on how to book or phone the Deepdale Camping office on 01485 210256
One tent available to book for the award winning Deepdale Music Festival
22nd - 26th September
Our 2 safari style tents are set up at the award winning eco-friendly Deepdale Camping and Rooms, located on an organic farm in the beautiful village of Burnham Deepdale on the breath-taking North Norfolk coast.
They are fully equipped with everything you’ll need for a hassle-free camping holiday, with a touch of MarGins luxury, so that when you arrive you can start your holiday straight away.
The tents are set up on 2 of their most exclusive pitches, with uninterrupted views over the Burnham Deepdale countryside and spectacular sunsets.
New for 2022!
- Gazebo's - perfect for outdoor cooking and socialising
We can accommodate up to 4 people (see below) but we can also add an inflatable sleeping mat and bedding for a 5th person or you can pitch a small 1-2 man tent on the pitch for extra people.
Plus, we are dog friendly (up to 2 dogs)
2023 season starts on 28th April through to the end of September
Included in each tent:
- One permanent double bed with duvet and pillows
- 1 single bed
- 1 day bed that can be made up as a small childs bed or extended to a full size single
- For a 5th person we can add an inflatable sleeping mat with bedding
- Or you can set up a small 1-2 person tent on your pitch
- Small equipped kitchen area
- Gas cooker, kettle, toaster, pots and pans, cooking utensils, cutlery, plates/bowls/mugs/glasses, chopping board, washing up bowl and liquid, bin and much more
- Small fridge with freezer compartment
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, salt and pepper and local rapeseed oil
- Electric hook up & power sockets
- Outdoors: gazebo with table and chairs
- Firepit and BBQ (includes a starter kit of logs, kindling and firelighter, more logs etc can be purchased from Deepdale reception)
Not included: shower towels, tea towels, dish cloths
The tents are located close to the toilet and shower facilities.
2022 Season - 15th April to the end of September (bookings already being taken)
Please note - there is a 2-night minimum booking and 3-night minimum booking over Bank Holidays and the school summer holidays
HOW TO BOOK
Prices are from £85.00 per night
Please note there will be an additional £100 damage deposit added. This will be refunded post holiday (if there is no damage).
Dogs £15 per dog (up to 2 dogs - please bring everything you need for your pooches)
Deepdale Camping will be taking all bookings for our tents via their online booking system
- Select Luxury Camping and input how many people, then select how many tents you would like and if you are bringing your dog(s)
Or you can contact the Deepdale office direct on 01485 210256 or email email@example.com for more information, availability and to make a booking.
You can still contact us for more information on the tents:
Telephone: 07787 534809
All bookings come with the Deepdale Camping and Rooms Covid 19 Booking Promise.
Read MarGins Holidays Covid-19 Safety Measures HERE
I had some of the best sleep I've had in ages!
"The beds are soooo comfy, I had some of the best sleep I’ve had in ages! It’s the attention to detail that makes staying in the safari tent a bit more luxurious. Comfortable chairs with blankets, mattress toppers and cosy duvets, hot water bottles (which because of the heat wave we didn’t need!) tiny fairy lights and bunting. It really is hassle free camping and we loved our tent immediately. Having literally dropped our bags we were able to have a little walk down to the salt marshes, just as the sun set" A snippet from Emma and her lovely families review.
Here are loads of excuses for visiting the beautiful North Norfolk Coast throughout the year. We list both our own events and what's on around the North Norfolk Coast and inland. The listings here include festivals, courses, concerts, guided walks, quizzes, activity breaks and festive celebrations - All great reasons for staying at Deepdale Backpackers & Camping.
Supporting, promoting and showcasing the best in local, original music.
We host occasional evenings of original acoustic music from exceptional artists and larger events like Deepdale Hygge & Deepdale Festival at Deepdale Backpackers & Camping on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast.