Please note – The Availability Calendar is for guidance purpose only.
The calendar is updated once a booking has been confirmed.
Please complete an Enquiry Form with your preferred dates and we will confirm if your dates are available.
MarGins Holidays information:
Walking Holidays starting days:
- Avocet - Monday start day
- Curlew and Curlew Plus - Monday start day
- Lapwing - Thursday or Friday start day
- Sandmartin - Thursday or Friday start day
- Let us know if you would like to add a rest day into your holiday
- If you would like an alternative start day please get in touch to discuss further. This will depend on what other walking holidays are already booked
Glamping Holidays can commence on any day depending on tent availability
Please note: Glamping Holidays are dependant on pitch availability on the campsites
Once you have had the dates of your chosen Holiday Package confirmed you will pay a deposit of £75 per person. When payment is received, if you have booked a Walking Holiday, we will send you by post, a MarGins ‘Welcome Pack’ with information on preparing for your Holiday. This includes an overview of your Holiday Package, transport and accommodation options, suggestions on what to bring, The Country Code and our Terms and Conditions.
8 weeks prior to your Holiday start date and when your balance has been paid you will receive a detailed ‘Information Pack’ by post, which includes the Norfolk Coast Path route and useful information, your Glamping Sites details, luggage leaving points and much more to make your MarGins Walking and Glamping Holiday as hassle free as possible.
Glamping Holidays will receive an Information Pack 8 weeks prior to your Holiday start date.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information. We love to hear from you.