Please note - We are not taking any more bookings at Deepdale Backpackers and Camping until we know if they are opening their toilet and shower facilities (click here for campsite statement)
Have you ever fancied a camping holiday but just never thought it was achievable?
We may be able to help......
We've been developing and adapting our tent, located at Deepdale Backpackers and Camping on the North Norfolk coast, to be as accessible to as many people as possible.
Our fully equipped tent has everything you'll need for a hassle free luxury camping holiday:
- Sturdy camp beds with mattress toppers, duvets and pillows which can be set up to suit you
- Lighting - both electric and battery operated with solar lights to give low level lighting through the night both inside out outside the tent
- Chairs - with sturdy metal frames and a drop down side table
- Small equipped kitchen - with everything needed for self catering such as a gas burner and cool box
- Any trip hazards have been highlighted with high visual tape
- Zips on the doors have been extended for easy grip and use
- The pitch is close to the toilet and shower facilities which has 2 x accessible wet rooms
- The pitch is a jumbo size with electric and room to park one car next to your tent
Our tent at Deepdale Backpackers and Camping is permanently set up from 24th July to the 6th September. Click HERE to find out costs and how to book
Our season commences 1st May through to 22nd September so we can set up a fully equipped tent for you anytime during these dates depending on pitch availability at Deepdale Backpackers and Camping. Click HERE to find out costs
Or we can recommend other campsites along the Norfolk Coast with suitable facilities.
Please get in touch if you'd like to know more and discuss how we could enable you to have a wonderful camping holiday on the North Norfolk Coast.
Read about Isobel's first camping holiday since she was a teenager HERE
"On asking her about the experience and what surprised her the most, she said “I thought I’d be chilly but I wasn’t. And the bed was absolutely superb – I couldn’t believe how comfy I was.”
It was a lovely thing to share with my Mum and daughter. We’ve been trying to provide some sort of constructive criticism, but we’re struggling!"
Exert taken from the Routes for Little Boots review of our tent
"Just a note to say a big thank you for making our Birthday treat from our daughter and son-on-law such an enjoyable experience. We had never experienced glamping although we did do caravan camping many many years ago.
We thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and of course the way you presented the whole package was a delight.....there was nothing we needed, we were snug in the beds, so snug we did not want to get up in the morning!"
From Janet and David