Walk the 47 miles of the glorious North Norfolk Coast Path from the Victorian seaside resort of Hunstanton starting on a Monday and completing your adventure in the busy fishing town of Cromer on the Thursday.
This walk is the original coast path that was opened in 1986 by the Prince of Wales at Holme-next-the-sea. Walk through the sheer beauty of the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Enjoy walking this breath-taking environment taking in the iconic Norfolk Coastal villages, the many Nature Reserves with their abundance of wildlife unique to this area, creeks, salt marshes and cliffs under Norfolk’s famous big skies.
This is a 4-day walk with 3 nights glamping accommodation.
You will be walking between 11 and 15 miles per day.
Please note: Our Walking Holidays are based on 2 tents per week due to the amount of time needed to take down and set up your accommodation each day. We can accommodate up to 4 people each week based on 2 people sharing a tent (see bespoke options below if you have a larger group).
Our season starts 27th April and ends 30th September 2018
We recommend the months of May, June, early July and September to book a walking holiday. Campsites will be busy during peak season
Cost: £240 per person based on 2 people sharing a tent
- Single occupancy 30% extra
- Why not include a rest day (or 2) into your holiday? Just add £37.50 per person per night (30% extra for single occupancy)
We are happy to tailor a package for you.
- How about cycling or running the Norfolk Coast Path?
- If you would like to walk a specific section, we can arrange a holiday around your requirements
- For groups of up to 8 people, we are able to set up 4 tents in one location for a minimum of 2 nights. Please contact us for more information and availability: email@example.com
Need more information?
- Go to our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Want to bring your car? We have suggestions and options on our Frequently Asked Questions page under 'travel' and 'accommodation'
- Contact us, we'd love to hear from you
Available start dates left for the 2018 Season:
- Monday 17th September
- Thursday 20th September (fancy a weekend Curlew adventure?)
- Sunday 23rd September
* Book your 2019 Curlew Walking Holiday by 31st October to get 2018 price!
Each Walking Package Includes:
- Your glamping accommodation set up along the way
- Continental breakfast full of local produce
- Bag transfer each day from the start to the finish of your chosen package
- Detailed information pack written by us providing you with maps, route information, places of interest, places to eat, things to do and much more
- Our contact details so we are on hand to offer support throughout your whole holiday duration
- A welcome and introduction from us personally at your first days glamping location
What’s not included:
- Lunches, evening meal, snacks, drinks
- Travel insurance
- Transport to/from your holiday location (or during if using public transport) or car parking costs. We will provide you with public transport and car parking options depending on which holiday package you choose.
- Accommodation before your first day or after your last day of walking. This is an optional extra which we can help you with if this is required.