Be one of the first to walk the newly opened section of the Norfolk Coast Path starting in the busy fishing town of Cromer on a Thursday or Friday and finishing 38 miles later on the expansive sandy beaches of Hopton-on-sea on the Suffolk border on the Saturday or Sunday.
This section takes you through a more remote and wild coastline with miles and miles of rolling sand dunes and golden beaches under the big skies of Norfolk. Look out for the oldest working lighthouse in East Anglia in Happisburgh and the seals from Horsey Gap to Winterton before the landscape changes into the hussle and bussle of the Great Yarmouth Golden Mile before ending your walk on the Suffolk border at Hopton-on-sea.
This is a 3 day walk with 2 nights glamping accommodation.
You will be walking approximately between 12 and 15 miles per day.
Please note: Our Walking Holidays are based on 2 tents per week due to the amount of time needed to take down and set up your accommodation each day. We can accommodate up to 4 people each week based on 2 people sharing a tent (see bespoke options below if you have a larger group).
Cost: £160 per person based on 2 people sharing a tent
- Single occupancy 30% extra
- Why not include a rest day (or 2) into your holiday? Just add £37.50 per person per night (30% extra for single occupancy)
We are happy to tailor a package for you.
- How about cycling or running the Norfolk Coast Path?
- If you would like to walk a specific section, we can arrange a holiday around your requirements
- For groups of up to 8 people, we are able to set up, up to 4 tents in one location for a minimum of 2 nights. Please contact us for more information and availability: email@example.com
Need more information?
Each Walking Package Includes:
- Your glamping accommodation set up along the way
- Continental breakfast full of local produce
- Bag transfer each day from the start to the finish of your chosen package
- Detailed information pack written by us providing you with maps, route information, places of interest, places to eat, things to do and much more
- Our contact details so we are on hand to offer support throughout your whole holiday duration
- A welcome and introduction from us personally at your first days glamping location
What’s not included:
- Lunches, evening meal, snacks, drinks
- Travel insurance
- Transport to/from your holiday location (or during if using public transport) or car parking costs. We will provide you with public transport and car parking options depending on which holiday package you choose.
- Accommodation before your first day or after your last day of walking. This is an optional extra which we can help you with if this is required.