Walk the newest section of the Norfolk Coast Path starting in the busy fishing town of Cromer on a Thursday or Friday and finishing 38 miles later on the expansive sandy beaches of Hopton-on-sea on the Suffolk border on the Saturday or Sunday.
This section takes you through a more remote and wild coastline with miles and miles of rolling sand dunes and golden beaches under the big skies of Norfolk. Look out for the oldest working lighthouse in East Anglia, in Happisburgh and the seals from Horsey Gap to Winterton before the landscape changes into the hussle and bussle of the Great Yarmouth Golden Mile before ending your walk on the Suffolk border at Hopton-on-sea.
This is a 3 day walk with 2 nights glamping accommodation.
You will be walking approximately between 13 and 15 miles per day.
Our Walking Holidays are based on 2 tents per week due to the amount of time needed to take down and set up your accommodation each day. We can accommodate up to 4 people (see bespoke options below if you have a larger group).
We recommend the months of May, June, early July and September to book a walking holiday. Campsites will be busy during peak season
Cost: £180 per person based on 2 people sharing a tent
- 15% Single Supplement
- 25% extra over Bank Holidays, May Spring Bank Holiday week and throughout July and August
- Why not include a rest day (or 2) into your holiday? Just add £75.00 extra per night
We are happy to tailor a package for you.
- We may be able to be more flexible on start days during the quieter months of May, June and September. Please get in touch to discuss
- How about running the coast path?
- If you would like to cycle the coast we are happy to tailor a package for you but please note - you are not allowed to cycle on the actual coast path, there is a recommended cycle route along the Norfolk Coast
- If you would like to walk a specific section, we can arrange a holiday around your requirements
- For groups of up to 10 people, we are able to offer, up to 4 tents in one location for a minimum of 2 nights. Click on the Groups page for more information or contact us to discuss further
Need more information?
- Go to our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Want to bring your car? We have suggestions and options on our Frequently Asked Questions page under 'travel' and 'accommodation'
- Contact us, we'd love to hear from you
2020 season commences 1st May to 13th September
Just such a lovely weekend! We did the Cromer to Hopton route and on both nights, had our lovely welcoming tent pitched right by the cliffs - first day views of the sunrise, wrapped in a blanket and a hot cup of tea, were just perfect!
The tent was so cosy! Everywhere I looked, I'd find something that was a luxury - magazines, real coffee, hot water bottles, the list is endless! Thanks so much, Gin: absolutely perfect - and yes, we got right to the end!
Each Walking Package Includes:
- Your fully equipped safari tent set up each day of your walking holiday
- Breakfast hamper full of local produce
- Bag transfer each day from the start to the finish of your chosen package
- Detailed information pack written by us providing you with maps, route information, places of interest, places to eat, things to do and much more
- Our contact details so we are on hand to offer support throughout your whole holiday duration
- A welcome and introduction from us personally at your first days glamping location
What’s not included:
- Lunches, evening meal, snacks, drinks
- Travel insurance
- Transport to/from your holiday location (or during if using public transport) or car parking costs. We will provide you with public transport and car parking options depending on which holiday package you choose.
- Accommodation before your first day or after your last day of walking. This is an optional extra which we can help you with if this is required.