Walk the full 84 miles of the Norfolk Coast Path National Trail.
Take advantage of experiencing one of the UK's most spectacular coastlines and immerse yourself in the sheer beauty of the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Start your walk on a Monday from the Victorian seaside resort of Hunstanton on the North Norfolk coast and then you will gradually make your way through miles of sand dunes, Nature Reserves, salt marshes, cliff tops, pretty flint villages and seaside towns before ending your walk on the expansive sandy beaches of Hopton-on-sea on the Suffolk border on the Saturday.
This is a 6-day walk with 5 nights glamping accommodation.
You will be walking between 13 and 17 miles per day
Please note: during our 2019 season there will be a large-scale Sandscape project taking place on the 3 mile section between Mundesley and Bacton. The coast path will be closed to the public during this time but a pleasant re-route round the back of Bacton Gas Site will be in place
Our Walking Holidays are based on 2 tents per week due to the amount of time needed to take down and set up your accommodation each day. We can accommodate up to 4 people each week based on 2 people sharing a tent (see bespoke options below if you have a larger group).
2019 Season - 29th April to 15th September
We recommend the months of May, June, early July and early September to book a walking holiday as campsites will be busy during peak season
Cost: £437.50 per person based on 2 people sharing a tent
- Single occupancy 30% extra
- Why not include a rest day (or 2) into your holiday? Just add £45 per person per night (30% extra for single occupancy)
We are happy to tailor a package for you:
- We may be able to be more flexible on start days during the quieter months of May, June and September. Please get in touch to discuss
- How about cycling or running the Norfolk Coast Path?
- If you would like to walk a specific section, we can arrange a bespoke holiday around your requirements
- For groups of up to 10 people, we are able to set up, up to 4 tents in one location for a minimum of 2 nights. There will be a 10% supplement added if more than 2 tents set up for one group. Please contact us for more information and availability: email@example.com
Walking for Charity?
Are you walking the full 84 miles of the National Trail to raise funds for a charity? If so, we will donate 5% of the cost of your Avocet Walking Holiday to your chosen charity.
*We just need proof of your charity fundraising challenge plus your fundraising page details. Please mention this when you complete your enquiry form.
This can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Need more information?
- Go to our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Want to bring your car? We have suggestions and options on our Frequently Asked Questions page under 'travel' and 'accommodation'
- Contact us, we'd love to hear from you
Each Walking Package Includes:
- Your glamping accommodation set up along the way
- Continental breakfast full of local produce
- Bag transfer each day from the start to the finish of your chosen package
- Detailed information pack written by us providing you with maps, route information, places of interest, places to eat, things to do and much more
- Our contact details so we are on hand to offer support throughout your whole holiday duration
- A welcome and introduction from us personally at your first days glamping location
What’s not included:
- Lunches, evening meal, snacks, drinks
- Travel insurance
- Transport to/from your holiday location (or during if using public transport) or car parking costs. We will provide you with public transport and car parking options depending on which holiday package you choose.
- Accommodation before your first day or after your last day of walking. This is an optional extra which we can help you with if this is required.