Now taking bookings for 2019
Our season starts on 29th April and will finish on 29th September
Fancy a few nights away Glamping with everything set up ready for you?
We will set up one of our fully equipped tents on one of the campsites listed below for a minimum of 2 nights.
- Full Glamping set up - tent, beds, bedding, lighting, chairs, cool box, small equipped kitchen area, towels
- A Welcome Hamper of scrummy Norfolk Produce - Milk, homemade bread, MarGins chucks eggs, tea, coffee and apple juice
- Campsite pitch fee's
What isn't included?
- Travel to and from your chosen Glamping location but there will be car parking at your pitch
- Insurance - please make sure you have your own adequate travel and holiday insurance
- Meals - you can either self cater or eat out at the many wonderful pubs, cafe's and restaurants on the Norfolk Coast
Cost: £225 for 2 nights all inclusive of above, based on up to 2 people sharing a tent - £60 for any additional nights added
Single occupancy - £195 plus £50 for any additional nights added
Family glamping - one small single bed for a child up the age of 5 years, can be added to this package for an extra £25.00
How about choosing more than one campsite so you can explore other areas? We will take your glamping tent down from your first campsite and set up in another location. Cost: £100 per tent per different location
Please note: a £100 refundable damage deposit is required on all our Glamping Holidays
- We are now able to connect 2 of our tents together to give a fantastic living space and 2 sleeping compartments, so can sleep up to 4 people very comfortable. Click here to find out more
- For groups of up to 8 people, we are able to set up, up to 4 tents in one location for a minimum of 2 nights. We only have 4 tents, so this will be down to availability of tents at the time of the enquiry plus a 10% supplement will be added if more than 2 tents set up. Please contact us for more information and availability: email@example.com
Dog friendly glamping: Obviously you will want to bring along your gorgeous pooch(s). We provide everything for the dog, so you don't have to bring it all with you......just add £7.50 per dog per night
Choose where you would like to Glamp from this list of campsites on the Norfolk Coast and then complete our Enquiry Form to check availability:
- Deepdale Backpackers and Camping - a fantastic setting on the North Norfolk Coast and a great location for exploring North Norfolk. This campsite put's on some amazing festivals and so much more! Check out our Speciality Weekends to find out more (Please note - during the summer peak season a minimum 5 night stay is applied at Deepdale Camping)
- High Sand Creek at Stiffkey - a breathtaking location based right on the Norfolk Coast Path overlooking the salt marshes
- Galley Farm Campsite - 1 mile inland from beautiful Blakeney. Check out our option for family glamping here
- Dreamy Hollows - a quiet back to nature campsite with just 12 private pitches nestled in the woodland
- Beeston Regis Holiday Park - set on the cliff tops with far reaching views out to sea. A brilliant location for exploring the Sheringham and Cromer area
- Manor Caravan Park - set right on the cliff tops at Happisburgh looking out to sea
- Hickling Campsite - just a couple of miles inland, this campsite is a great location to explore the coast and the beautiful Norfolk Broads
- Canal Camping - a few miles inland and a lovely rural setting set right next to the old Dilham canal
Please note: glamping holidays are dependant on pitch availability on the above campsites
See if your dates required are available.