MarGins Walking and Glamping Holidays

Our holidays and Covid-19 – update

19th March 2020:  The time has come to make some very difficult decisions. Although our holidays are fairly low risk, we do not want to be contributing to any unnecessary risk in any way. With this in mind, we have decided to cancel/postpone all our holidays booked throughout May and will assess the situation as we near the month of June. However, we are very happy to accept provisional bookings from the beginning of July onwards with no payment required until we know if your holiday can go ahead. So, if you would like to have a holiday to look forward to after the Coronavirus situation is over, the do get in touch and we’ll provisionally book you in! In the meantime, we wish you all continued safety and health and very much look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful Norfolk Coast very soon!   16th March 2020:  As the Coronavirus situation escalates, adapting […]

Continue reading