Things to do whilst Glamping at Beeston Regis Holiday Park:
- The Northfolk Project Geology Walks: North Norfolk has a fascinating landscape and the Northfolk Project has established a strong public following over more than 25 years. Join one of Martin Warren’s renowned Geology Walks and let your imagination rip as we journey back in time
- The North Norfolk Railway: offers a 10.5 mile round trip by steam train (vintage diesel trains on some journeys) through a delightful area of North Norfolk designated as being of outstanding natural beauty from Sheringham to Holt
- Sheringham Country Park (NT): Situated right behind the campsite is a beautiful area of landscaped park and woodland garden with miles of stunning coastal views. A fabulous area for walking
- Febrigg Hall (NT): One of the most elegant country houses in East Anglia, the Hall is a place of surprises and delights, a mixture of opulence and homeliness where each room has something to feed the imagination.The rolling landscape park with a lake, 211 hectares (520 acres) of woods and waymarked trails is a great place to explore nature and wildlife on this bountiful estate
- Cromer Pier: A historic and unique attraction on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast. One of only five UK seaside pier’s with a full working, flourishing theatre and home to the only end of pier show of it’s kind in the World!
- Cromer and Sheringham both host many interesting and fun events throughout the year from and Lobster Festivals to a 1940’s weekend. Click on the links to find out what’s happening and when