Fancy a spot of foraging on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast?
Date: 14th - 16th September
Please note there are only 2 tents still available - 4 people
We have teamed up with the incredibly talented chef and forager Simon Hunter Marsh (a local 'Norfolk Food Hero') and his equally talented partner Kate Anderson, to offer an exciting opportunity for you to come and learn to forage and cook from natures bountiful pantry on the breath-taking North Norfolk Coast.
Everything will be set up ready to welcome you when you arrive in our fully equipped safari style tents plus all meals are included (although you do have to forage for some of the ingredients!).
You will spend your time walking and foraging the local coastline and countryside, learning what you can and can't eat, what the health benefits are, how to prepare and cook your foraged finds and ultimately sit down together to enjoy scrumptious meals of local produce enhanced by your foraged culinary delights all prepared and cooked by Simon (with some help from you if you so wish!).
Kate is also a qualified holistic therapist, so there will also be the option to book a massage
Cost: £225 per person based on 2 people sharing a tent (single supplement 30% extra)
- This is only for anyone over the age of 16. We will be looking into family foraging weekends in the future.
- We are very sorry but unfortunately we can't accept dogs on this weekend
What is included in the price?
- Glamping accommodation - fully equipped safari style tent that sleeps 2 (Beds, bedding, towels, lighting, table and chairs, small equipped kitchen)
- All meals are included
- Simon and Kate's expertise and knowledge throughout the weekend
What isn't included?
- Travel and personal insurance
- Holistic therapies - these will be at a cost of £20 for a 30 minute session bookable during the weekend
- Any additional alcohol or drinks other than those included at meal times or provided for refreshments (there will be the option to purchase additional bottles of local alcoholic produce)
To book: Please complete an ENQUIRY FORM stating you would like to book the 'Walk, Forage and Glamp Weekend'.
Hurry though, we've already had a lot of interest in these Speciality Weekends and there are only 8 places available on each weekend.