Your accommodation will be in a robust Oztent, each tent sleeps 2 but can be booked for 1. You will be part of an exclusive, small group of up to 6 people but you walk to your own pace and agenda.
The tents have a sleeping area with very comfy Oztent campbeds and cozy duvet’s (just what you need after a long day of walking) plus a separate area with chairs and a small equipped kitchen with a gas burner so you can make that all important cuppa in the morning.
A continental breakfast is included which consists of scrummy local Norfolk produce such as eggs, bread, cheese, ham, cereals, fruit and juice even the tea and coffee will be Norfolk produce.
The campsites are situated close to the coast path and each day your glamping accommodation will be ready and waiting for you. All you have to do is enjoy your day, turn up at your location and be welcomed by the sight of the remade, restocked accommodation.
Each glamping site has toilet and shower facilities on site or very close by. A towel is provided for your use which can be changed at any time throughout your package at your request.
There are excellent eating options situated near every glamping location so you can experience some of the fantastic local produce if you wish to eat out.
So, all you need to do is concentrate on enjoying this wonderful part of Norfolk whilst everything else will be taken care of for you.
Each Walking Package Includes:
- Your glamping accommodation set up along the way
- Continental breakfast full of local produce
- Bag transfer each day from the start to the finish of your chosen package
- Detailed information pack written by us providing you with maps, route information, places of interest, places to eat, things to do and much more
- Our contact details so we are on hand to offer support throughout your whole holiday duration
- A welcome and introduction from us personally at your first days glamping location
What’s not included:
- Lunches, evening meal, snacks, drinks
- Travel insurance
- Transport to/from your holiday location (or during if using public transport) or car parking costs. We will provide you with public transport and car parking options depending on which holiday package you choose.
- Accommodation before your first day or after your last day of walking. This is an optional extra which we can help you with if this is required.
Just go to our selection of Walking Packages and choose your walk...