Be one of the first people to walk the full 84 miles of the Norfolk Coast Path.
From October 2016 a new section of the coast path was officially opened from Sea Palling meandering its way through Winterton, Caister and Great Yarmouth to finish in Hopton-on-sea on the Suffolk border.
Take advantage of experiencing one of the UK's most spectacular coastlines and immerse yourself in the sheer beauty of the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
You will start your walk on a Monday from the Victorian seaside resort of Hunstanton on the North Norfolk coast and then you will gradually make your way through miles of sand dunes, Nature Reserves, salt marshes, cliff tops, pretty flint villages and seaside towns before ending your walk on the expansive sandy beaches of Hopton-on-sea on the Suffolk border on the Saturday.
This is a 6-day walk with 5 nights glamping accommodation.
You will be walking between 13 and 15 miles per day
Please note: Our Walking Holidays are based on 2 tents per week due to the amount of time needed to take down and set up your accommodation each day. We can accommodate up to 4 people each week based on 2 people sharing a tent (see bespoke options below if you have a larger group).
Cost: £400 per person based on 2 people sharing a tent
- Single occupancy 30% extra
- Why not include a rest day (or 2) into your holiday? Just add £37.50 per person per night (30% extra for single occupancy)
We are happy to tailor a package for you.
- How about cycling or running the Norfolk Coast Path?
- If you would like to walk a specific section, we can arrange a holiday around your requirements
- For groups of up to 8 people, we are able to set up, up to 4 tents in one location for a minimum of 2 nights. Please contact us for more information and availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information?
Each Walking Package Includes:
- Your glamping accommodation set up along the way
- Continental breakfast full of local produce
- Bag transfer each day from the start to the finish of your chosen package
- Detailed information pack written by us providing you with maps, route information, places of interest, places to eat, things to do and much more
- Our contact details so we are on hand to offer support throughout your whole holiday duration
- A welcome and introduction from us personally at your first days glamping location
What’s not included:
- Lunches, evening meal, snacks, drinks
- Travel insurance
- Transport to/from your holiday location (or during if using public transport) or car parking costs. We will provide you with public transport and car parking options depending on which holiday package you choose.
- Accommodation before your first day or after your last day of walking. This is an optional extra which we can help you with if this is required.